• Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум » Архив » Архив 2011-2012 » Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
АдминДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2011, 15:03 | Сообщение # 1
Легенда форума
Награды: 2
Статус: Offline
Конкурсные работы выложены в формате "как есть" (с делением на абзацы, соблюдением красных строк как в оиргинале) Работы не присланные в формате .doc(х), присланные в виде письма (с нарушением положения) потеряли форматирование.

Адрес методобъединения: metod_ob_inyaz@mail.ru

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2011, 15:23 | Сообщение # 2
Легенда форума
Работа № 1 (270 слов)

Тема 1

It’s well known that our values and attitudes are constantly changing. Nowadays many urgent problems are being widely discussed by politicians, mass media, and even by common people. And among them there is the necessity of the interdialogue of cultures. There are various points of view on the problem. Some people say the future of our planet depends on it. Others think it’s of no use. As for me, I’m absolutely sure that the intedialogue of cultures is of great importance.

Now I’d like to give some arguments for it. Firstly, the interdialogue of cultures helps people of various nations to become closer to each other through learning and understanding each other’s history, culture, customs and traditions, way of life, and many other aspects. Secondly, it, in its turn, helps people to cooperate in developing political, economic, and cultural relations. Moreover, now, when the problem of migration is so urgent in Britain, France, Russia, and many other countries all over the world, the interdialogue of cultures teaches us to be tolerant to each other and settle various problems without blood and victims . It means to keep the peace.

But some people don’t support this idea. They say every country can solve its own problems on its own. I don’t agree with them because it’s much better to use other people’s experience.

To sum it all up, I’d like to underline that the interdialogue of cultures plays a great role in modern life, and we will save ourselves, our countries, and the whole planet joining our efforts. And I am quite sure, that my aim is to persuade all disbelievers.

Работа №2
(267 слов)
Тема 2

.... Lately many ideas have come into our life. Globalization is among them. People are widely discussing its use. Some are for it, others are against. As for me, I am for globalization because it’s a wise conception.

.....To prove my point of view I can provide the following arguments. First of all, according to it all the processes in the world are closely connected, and if anything happens in one country, it influences other countries. And now we see how the political and financial problems of the USA influence the whole world. Secondly, the supporters of this conception say that various opinions are to exist. It means that, if anybody has an opinion that differs from yours, he and his point of view aren’t worse. If you don’t agree to it, try to prove that he is mistaken but do it peacefully. It’s the cleverest way to settle the problems arising among various nations. And at last, I highly appreciate the motto << Think globally, act locally>>. To my mind, if we start to solve, for example, ecological problems locally, we’ll be able to improve the situation in the whole world.

.....But some people oppose globalization. They think that it leads to the loss of national individuality. I don’t agree to it at all because, if you love and are proud of your nation and country, you’ll be able to keep your and your country’s peculiarities.

....To finish I would like to repeat that I support the idea of globalization because it joins various nations to make the world better. And the sooner we understand it, the better.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2011, 15:32 | Сообщение # 3
Легенда форума
Работа № 3 (273 слова)

……Nowadays more and more people try to understand what decisive factors are the most important in the process of building up a person. Some people think that people are shaped by the things they are fond of, others don’t support this idea. Who is right? What is the basis of any individuality?

……I agree that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love”. I think people can develop only if they do things they really love. First of all if a person is really into something he’ll improve his skills in this field. Secondly, those people who are devoted to their interests usually succeed in this activity and feel confident and independent in life.

…..However, there is another point of view which proclaims that we can evaluate only if we do what we must do in a certain period of human development: at the age of six we must go to school and start reading, at the age of fifteen we must study a great variety of sciences and nobody asks if a person likes them. Most of children do not enjoy a boring educational process and very often skills which have been obtained in this way are easily forgotten. For example, those kids, who have been made to study playing a musical instrument, give up producing “enjoyable” sounds as soon as they finish a musical school.

……To sum up, a process of building up a person is very difficult and what the most essential reason is - nobody knows. I think if we are shaped by the things we really enjoy our personality will be the object of great value and interest for our surroundings.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2011, 15:34 | Сообщение # 4
Легенда форума
Работа № 4

Тема 3

.... According to the statement of the great German poet and philosopher J. W. Goethe, the things we love help us to form ourselves physically and mentally. There are a lot of people who think over this conception. Some people agree , others don’t. To my mind, this statement is full of deep sense.

.... As for me, I am fond of literature. To tell the truth, I like both poetry and prose, classical and modern literature. How does literature affect and form me. Reading I get more knowledge about various countries, nations, their way of, and their peoples’ way of life, and many other things. So I get more intellectual and clever. Secondly, through reading I get the experience of many generations. Their experience teaches me to live, forms my values and attitudes- thus making me, myself, more experienced. Besides, being very humanistic, literature teaches me to think about other people, the whole world, teaches me to be kinder, more careful and tolerant. Isn’t it very important nowadays when there is a lot of evil, when people suffer from terrorism and extremism?

..... But there is another point of view. Some people, I am sorry to say, don’t understand this great idea. They think they can develop independently because they are their own masters. But, surely, they are mistaken. It’s well-known that everything is interconnected in this world: we influence somebody and something, and, they, in their turn, influence us.

.....To conclude, I’d like to stress that I highly appreciate Goethe’s conception. It’s full of deep sense. Just analyze youself , and you’ll understand it.

АдминДата: Вторник, 25.10.2011, 20:33 | Сообщение # 5
Легенда форума
Работа № 5 (213 слов)

......There are different opinions about the formation of a personality. The famous German philosopher and poet, J. W. Goethe, considered that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love”. But opinions differ. Who is right? As for me, I agree with Goethe.

.......Now I’m going to prove my opinion. Firstly, our love of books, television shows, works of art makes people educated, and therefore, interesting to talk to. Secondly, love for people and animals creates in us kindness, concern and compassion. Thirdly, love of sport - health, stamina and strength, love of travel - to increase knowledge and skills, a love of entertainment - a way to get rid of the stresses and strains.

..... But there are another point of view. Some people believe that love does not create us, and we create something that surrounds us: and what we see, hear, and feel. But I do not agree with this opinion because it has an impact on us just how we perceive what is happening around.

......In conclusion, I would like to say that the most important place in the formation of person is his love for people and things. But this is a philosophical problem one and may be discussed for ever. And every opinion has a right to exist.

АдминДата: Вторник, 25.10.2011, 20:44 | Сообщение # 6
Легенда форума
Работа № 6 (197 слов)

Nowadays a lot of people communicate with different people from different countries. Some people think that it is very necessary. Others don`t agree with them. Whose opinion is right? As for me, I am for the interdialogue of cultures. Let me introduce my arguments.

Firstly, it helps us to meet different interesting people, and it can help us to learn about the cultures of different counties. Secondly, the interdialogue of cultures is very good for the international science. A lot of scientists can use the discoveries and results of experiments of scientists from different countries. Thirdly, the interdialogue of cultures is necessary for the whole world. Using it, people from different counties can learn about the events all over the world.

But there is another point of view. Some people say that the interdialogue of cultures isn`t necessary, and it doesn`t help us to develop. I don`t agree with them because the interdialogue of cultures makes a lot of useful things and develops us in different ways.
In conclusion I would like to stress that I am for the interdialogue of cultures because it is very necessary for all people all over the world in many ways.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 09:06 | Сообщение # 7
Легенда форума
Работа №7 (229 слов)

.....Nowadays, the interaction in various spheres of life is becoming popular all over the world. But, nevertheless, some people think that globalization is necessary, others say that it is useless. Which point of view is right? As for me, I think that globalization plays a very important role in our life.

.....Now let me prove my point of view on the problem. Firstly, globalization helps us to consolidate international relations. We can learn about various countries, their economy and policy. Secondly, if we support the relations with different countries, we can count on their help in different situations .Thirdly, globalization can help us to learn peoples, cultures and traditions of different countries.

.....Though, I can’t but mention that some other people have another point of view on the problem. They are quite sure that globalization is of no use. They even think that it is bad for our culture because we forget it and use the culture of other countries. I do not agree with these people. I am sure that globalization improves and enriches our own culture, for example, nowadays, we celebrate many holidays of other countries.

.....In conclusion, I want to say that globalization will help to develop international relations and make our world better in the future. Of course, I can’t but agree that the problem needs further discussion. Tastes differ, and everyone chooses for himself.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:15 | Сообщение # 8
Легенда форума
Работа №8 (264 слова)

All of us have personal ideals, passions for something, hobbies. Some people think affections mean much in our lives, they agree with J.W. Goethe that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love”. Others consider it isn’t of any importance. As for me, I support those, who consent to Goethe’s opinion.

To my mind, love and admiration really shape our inner world. Well, our personality becomes apparent in our childhood. At first we are quite similar to other children, but our parents and different relatives have a great influence on us, so our ideals start to form and then they change us. Moreover, due to our hobbies our surrounding is determined by our close friends and acquaintances. Furthermore, passions affect our future life. If you’re keen on doing sports now, you’ll be healthier, when you are older.

On the other hand, many people think that our preferences depend on personal features, not the other way. I think, they’re related to each other, because our personality and behaviour integrate ideals and hobbies, and our predilections form the character. Moreover, someone is sure that not what we love but mostly the society fashions us. Although partly it is true, we have the right to love what we want and behave in the way we like, if we don’t break any laws, of course.

All things considered, I believe that Goethe was right about strong feelings which shape us. Even though there is also an impact of society, our personal individuality is much more important because our lifestyle depends on what we suppose to be right.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:18 | Сообщение # 9
Легенда форума
Работа № 9 (272 слова)

There is no doubt, that the problem of globalization is rather popular nowadays. This process is a combination of economical, technological, cultural and political forces. Some people are for globalization, others are against it. I personally think that globalization is an extremely smart thing.

I’m for globalization. I support this process because first of all, it is a great opportunity to get acquainted with cultural diversity. Customs, languages, musical styles, movies, art have caught on due to globalization. Secondly, the idea of spreading education is rather important too. People can study at most universities and schools abroad without any hindrances. Finally, one of the most powerful positive effects is a foreign trade. With its help people have a wide range of goods in shops to choose from.

However, there are some people who point out some negative sights of globalization. They insist that the rich are getting richer and the poor are becoming poorer. Moreover, globalization causes an anti-globalization movement. As the result, they try to struggle against globalization in the forms of demonstrations and rallies. I share their troubles, but it seems to me that globalization unites people no matter if they are poor or not. It is an integration of ideas, cultures and values. I believe that anti-globalization is an inevitable thing, though it is possible to fight it.

Globalization is a tool that should benefit all aspects of human life. Globalization has enabled the mankind to lead trade and business, to travel and communicate without any boundaries. I know that globalization has created some negative effects, but I’m sure that it is always better to be optimistic than pessimistic.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:21 | Сообщение # 10
Легенда форума
Работа № 10 (269 слов)

Should our world be intercultural or must it be free of any cultural dialogues? For me, it’s some kind of eternal questions that we have been trying to solve for hundreds of years. I think cultures must contact each other.

In all times, people of different nations and cultures have stayed in touch with each other. Different cultures, I think, take the best from other ones. So, I’m for the interdialogue of cultures, because it makes cultures wiser and richer. Secondly, it makes people of different cultures understand each other better and easier. Thirdly, I think the cultural dialogue is inescapable, because every day thousands of people of different cultures get on with each other.

Of course, there is always somebody, who says that intercultural communication is very dangerous. They say that one culture may invade and destroy another one. As the example of such cultural invasion in Europe, they mention migrants from Africa. Europeans, being greatly interested in unusual African customs, have forgotten their own national identity and now regret being so enchanted and irresponsible. I can’t agree with them. If people love their own country, their culture and traditions, they will never forget them. Moreover, they say that migrants don’t respect their new home, the traditions of native inhabitants. There are too many criminals and terrorists among them. To that argument I want to notice, that crimes are committed by people, not by nations.

All things considered, I’m for cultural dialogue because it helps us to develop. Of course, we need to regulate all aspects of this process in order to prevent flashes of nationalism and terrorism

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:25 | Сообщение # 11
Легенда форума
Работа 11 (272 слова)

....Nowadays the problem of interaction of countries is of great importance. The close association of countries and their strong interaction is globalization. Some people think that it is very important for their country, others consider it useless. Which position is preferable? As for me, I think that globalization is a necessary part in our political and social world.
....Now I will try to prove my point of view on the problem. Firstly, I think, that globalization helps various countries to develop the interdialogue of cultures. A lot of countries exchange their traditions all over the world. Secondly, it promotes the development of the economy in these countries because all countries accept the best methods of manufacturing various products. Thirdly, it decreases the risk of wars among these countries.
....But there is another point of view. Some people are quite sure that globalization is harmful for our society. They think that as a result of globalization, undeveloped countries will stop developing their countries themselves. Besides, they stress, that cultures of countries start losing their individuality, and we lose our national traditions. I don’t agree with these people. I think that developed countries, on the contrary, help to develop other countries. Moreover, as a result of globalization we learn new, maybe, more modern traditions, and new cultures.
....At the end, I would like to stress that. I’m for globalization, and I think, that it will help our country to develop our economy in the future.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:28 | Сообщение # 12
Легенда форума
Работа № 12 (234 слова)
Тема1

.... It is said that the interdialogue of cultures is one of the greatest social factors. But nowadays people are speaking much about advantages and disadvantages of the interdialogue of cultures. Some people think that it is good , others say that it is bad. This problem is very important in the present time. Who is right? As for me, I am quite sure that the interdialogue of cultures is good, and I will try to prove my point of view.

.... Firstly, the interdialogue of cultures informs us about current events all over the world. We learn about various things. Secondly, we can speak with famous clever people. It helps us to improve our skills and knowledge. The cultural role of the interdialogue of cultures is very important too. Thirdly, we can not but mention the educational role of the interdialogue of cultures. We can learn foreign languages , develop our cultural horizons, and our mind.

.... But there is another point of view on the problem. Some people are quite sure that the interdialogue of cultures is bad because we can forget our own culture. I do not agree to this point of view beacouse real patriots never forget their culture.

....In conclusion, I would like to stress that the interdialogue of cultures is necessary for every nation. I can not say that the problem needs further discussion. Tastes differ, and everyone chooses for himself.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:48 | Сообщение # 13
Легенда форума
Работа № 13 (212 слов)
.... Some people think that interaction among people from different countries is very important in modern society. Other people are against this statement. It seems to me that interdialogue of cultures takes a significant role nowadays.

.... First of all, I would like to consider that the countries should hold the interdialogue because of political reasons. To avoid wars is one of the most important and difficult issue for them. That is why there are a lot of international organizations which participate in the world talks. Besides, the interaction among countries influences on the world economics. Moreover, the interdialogue has an educational faction. There is no doubt that people from different countries exchange traditions and custom of their countries.

.... However, some people do not agree to this suggestions. They suppose this interdialogue of cultures has a negative influence on their own culture. In spite of that fact I reckon the society on the whole is developing despite of countries borders.

.... On this basis, I can conclude that communication between people all over the world is important for their countries in general and for people in particular. For example this year there is a special event a year of Italia in Russia and a year of Russia in Italia. It testifies to our cultural dialogue.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:53 | Сообщение # 14
Легенда форума
Работа № 14 (188 слов)

.... Some people think that globalization is very important. But other people consider that globalization is harmful for the world. From my point of view it is harmful for the world, but sometimes it has got positive influence.

.... First of all, globalization leads to weakening of the sovereign states. And then states lose control on economic life. Apart from that banks and companies of over the world are very close connected with each other. For example, if the dollar has depreciated, the companies would be bankruptcy over the world. And finally, consolidation of international companies has influence on the number of labor power, which redacted in this situation.

....Other people think that globalization is very important. Globalization has been strengthening relations between the countries. For example, it is the United Nation and the European Union. Besides, the plus of globalization is free trade between countries and it is leading to taxes reduction.

....In conclusion, I would like to stress that globalization makes everyone go one way, profess the same values, but it necessary for the survival live in variety. But this kind of life is opposed to globalization itself.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 16:57 | Сообщение # 15
Легенда форума
Работа № 15 (213 слов)

... J.W. Goethe told that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love”. But is it really so?

... From my point of view, we really depend on what we love. Firstly, a lot of people enjoy sports. Sport helps us to keep fit and to stay healthy, makes us more organized and better disciplined in our daily activities. Secondly, some people fond of reading. Books can help us to explore new ideas and expand our outlook, teach us to be kind and honest. Also reading is a good exercise for the intellect. Thirdly, people all over the world are crazy about music. People enjoy music, because it reflects their mood and emotion. Music appeals to our hearts and transform our feelings.

...On the other hand, most people consider that what we love hurts us. For example, nowadays children are too addicted to watching television. On average, kids spent several hours in front of a TV screen every day. As a result, TV can get in the way of studying, exploring, and playing with friends. In my opinion, TV can be an excellent entertainer and educator, because TV helps to learn about the world.

...To sum it up, I consider that we are really shaped and fashioned by what we love, because by what we love is a peace of ourselves.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 17:01 | Сообщение # 16
Легенда форума
Работа 16 (199 слов)

.... Many people believe that the knowledge of other cultures is very important. Certainly not all people think so. Some people think that it is not necessary.

....I suppose that the interdialogue of cultures is very important for our development. People should know not only their culture but also the culture of other countries. In my opinion people who know the culture of different countries are respectable in society.

....But some people disagree with it. They suppose that we do not need it. Really, why do we need foreign culture, if we have own one? And it is so difficult to learn cultures of different countries. Nevertheless I consider that learning of culture is very important. This knowledge helps a person to be an interesting conversationalist. And it's just very exciting.

....Finally, I want to say that the interdialogue of cultures is important for all people in the world. People should know cultures of other countries. They help countries to move closer to each other, to know much about each other. If we know only our culture we will not be able to develop spiritually and our future depend only of us.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 17:05 | Сообщение # 17
Легенда форума
Работа 17 (263 слова)

There is an opinion of J.W. Goethe that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love”. Some people support this idea, others not. I support this idea because I think every person is individual and is shaped and fashioned by what he/she love.

The first things to be considered are fashion, art and literature. People love different things. It depends on tastes of each person. There is not anybody who has the same fashion. Everyone is individual. Some people love art and literature and it makes them more sensitive to the world around us. It makes our nation more cultural. Music makes us live. I think everyone loves music but everyone loves different styles of it. Classical music gives the masses access to culture. Modern music makes people get more knowledge of new musical directions. And the last argument I would like to consider is that many people are fond of sport. Sport makes us stronger and trains our spirit of rivalry. That is why our nation becomes stronger.

There is another point of view. It seems to me that there are people who do not like all these things. They are passive and dull, they have not any views of life and they do not love something. They stopped in their intellectual development. They do not live, they exist. But they are alive! So we can make them interest in all these

All in all, I believe that “we are shaped and fashioned by what we love” because I think every person has his/her own hobby, which shapes and fashions he/she.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 17:21 | Сообщение # 18
Легенда форума
Работа 18 (245 слов)

.... Some people think that the inter dialogue of cultures is very important. Others do not agree to it. Who is right? In my opinion, it is true, because cultures are related to each other. They always intersect and interact with each other.

.... Firstly, it can help to strengthen the peace and harmony among different ethnic groups. It is very important, because it helps to avoid war and better understand people of different nations. Secondly, we can borrow something from other cultures and to share knowledge. Finally, each culture has something special, interesting. Each culture is unique and unrepeatable.

... However as I said before, there is another point of view. They say that cultures can exist separately and we need not the inter dialogue. Moreover, they think that it does not give positive results, but requires more effort. I would like to give my opinion about negative points of. As for the first point of view, I believe no culture can exist apart from the world. Someday it will face another culture and then conflict is inevitable, because the orders and habits can be very different. As for the latter opinion, I think it has little positive results, but they need to develop gradually and then peace will be between cultures and people.

.... To sum all up, I would like to stress, we need the inter dialogue of cultures, because it will be a big step in establishing peace and people can understand each other better.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 22:05 | Сообщение # 19
Легенда форума
Работа 19 (253 слова)

Everyone likes various things. Somebody likes to dance, others to draw or, maybe, to go in for sport and what’s not. We can mean different interests, hobbies, all in all things that people like to do. And certainly these things influence a person very much. People’s way of life depends on their hobbies.
We like to spend our time doing favourite things, and try to find more time for our interests.

We are-what we love. It is true. There are many proverbs such as “We are what we eat”, “We are what our friends are” and so on. As for friends, people usually communicate with those who are similar to them. For example, if a person is very active, he will choose friends who are full of energy like he is. As for food, our looks on it. If you try to lead a healthy way of life; don’t eat junk food, eat vegetables, and fruit you will look perfectly, fit, and beautiful. Also going in for sport is very important for your health and looks.

Love influences people, too. A person who you love may change you incredibly. He will become irreplaceable part of your life. Relationships between people are very difficult. They need hard work. You should build your character and improve it if you want to have good relationships.

So you see , that there are many things that can shape us. We should value them because only with help of such things we improve. They can make us better.

АдминДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 22:10 | Сообщение # 20
Легенда форума
Работа 20 (181 слово)

.....The interdialogue of cultures should be.Some people think differently.I think the interdialogue of cultures is a very interesting,important and necessary.

.....We learn other country more with help of The interdialogue of cultures.We learn their traditions, customs, and if we get into another country we will know how to behave,what is considered normal in this country and vice versa and etc.Also the interdialogue of cultures contributes to the development in our country because the country can not develop normally, not knowing how to develop the neighboring countries. In addition, the interaction of cultures is good basis for development of inter-ethnic and inter-ethnic relations.

.....Some people think that The interdialogue of cultures is not needed because they do not care for any customs people live in other countries.
because of the large number of such people, our country may cease to develop.And stop the country's development can lead to destruction of the state.

......So the normal development of our country is impossible without knowledge of what is happening in other countries, without a dialogue between cultures, so it is very important and necessary.

Форум » Архив » Архив 2011-2012 » Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

bresttheatre.com Рейтинг сайтов Наука / Образование

Copyright MyCorp © 2024