Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 05:01

Главная | Сочинение-эссе старшая группа - Страница 2 - Форум  | Мой профиль | Выход
Вы вошли как    Прохожий | Группа   "Гости"    RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Архив » Архив 2011-2012 » Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
АдминДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2011, 15:03 | Сообщение # 1
Легенда форума
Награды: 2
Статус: Offline
Конкурсные работы выложены в формате "как есть" (с делением на абзацы, соблюдением красных строк как в оиргинале) Работы не присланные в формате .doc(х), присланные в виде письма (с нарушением положения) потеряли форматирование.

Адрес методобъединения: metod_ob_inyaz@mail.ru

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 15:59 | Сообщение # 21
Легенда форума
работа 21 (269 слов)
“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love”-proclaims Johann Wolfgang Goethe. Let’s analyze this utterance.

...Everyone likes various things. Somebody likes to dance, others to draw or, maybe, to go in for sport and what’s not. We can mean different interests, hobbies, all in all things that people like to do. And certainly these things influence a person very much. People’s way of life depends on their hobbies. We like to spend our time doing favourite things, and try to find more time for our interests.
... We are-what we love. It is true. There are many proverbs such as “We are what we eat”, “We are what our friends are” and so on. As for friends, people usually communicate with those who are similar to them. For example, if a person is very active, he will choose friends who are full of energy like he is. As for food, our looks on it. If you try to lead a healthy way of life; don’t eat junk food, eat vegetables, and fruit you will look perfectly, fit, and beautiful. Also going in for sport is very important for your health and looks.

... Love influences people, too. A person who you love may change you incredibly. He will become irreplaceable part of your life. Relationships between people are very difficult. They need hard work. You should build your character and improve it if you want to have good relationships.

... So you see , that there are many things that can shape us. We should value them because only with help of such things we improve. They can make us better.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:00 | Сообщение # 22
Легенда форума
работа 22 (197 слов)

Nowadays a lot of people communicate with different people from different countries. Some people think that it is very necessary. Others don`t agree with them. Whose opinion is right? As for me, I am for the interdialogue of cultures. Let me introduce my arguments.

Firstly, it helps us to meet different interesting people, and it can help us to learn about the cultures of different counties. Secondly, the interdialogue of cultures is very good for the international science. A lot of scientists can use the discoveries and results of experiments of scientists from different countries. Thirdly, the interdialogue of cultures is necessary for the whole world. Using it, people from different counties can learn about the events all over the world.

But there is another point of view. Some people say that the interdialogue of cultures isn`t necessary, and it doesn`t help us to develop. I don`t agree with them because the interdialogue of cultures makes a lot of useful things and develops us in different ways.

In conclusion I would like to stress that I am for the interdialogue of cultures because it is very necessary for all people all over the world in many ways.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:00 | Сообщение # 23
Легенда форума
работа 23 (230 слов)

…It goes without saying, we are shaped and fashioned by what we love. How can I explain this phrase? Let’s talk about it. As for me, I strongly believe that we are formed by what we love.

….Firstly, it depends on your interests and hobby. For example, if you are interested in reading various books, you will learn a lot. And comprehensive knowledge will be very useful for your future life. Secondly, your character plays an important role. If you like to be honest, people will respect you. Moreover, your attitude to sport is also very important. If you love sport, you will be healthy and strong. I can not but mention, that if you have a talent you should use it. So you will not be like the rest of your friends. You can become a special person, if you have some unique abilities.

….But there is another point of view. Some people are sure that they will be shaped by any ways. I do not agree with them. You will never be satisfied if you do not do the work that you like. For example, if you are not interested in medicine, you will never live you future profession of a doctor.

….In conclusion, I would like to stress that if you are shaped and fashioned by what you do not like, you will never get a success.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:00 | Сообщение # 24
Легенда форума
работа 24 (245 слов)

…There are a lot of things which surround us in everyday life such as music, arts, sports, science, famous people, and others. We love some things and hate others. And many people think that favourite things form us. But other people don’t agree with them. As for me, I consider that favourite things really shape us.
…New I’m going to prove my opinion. Firstly, for example, art plays a very important role in the formation our temper and life position. And everybody chooses the way of art for him self such as impressionism or cubism, and others. Secondly, our interests determine the sphere of our knowledge. It’s well-known that people who like, for example, biology and chemistry become physicians and surgeons. Thirdly, the man chooses the lifestyle which is to his liking. And it is connected directly with our interests and things which we love. And, if you love nature, so you prefer walking in the garden to watching TV in your free time.
…I can’t but mention that there are people thinking that a person is formed by their social environment. But I don’t agree with these people. For example, M.V.Lomonosov was born in the family of a fisherman. But he became a very well-educated and intellectual man because he loved reading, writing, and learning something new.
…In conclusion, I would like to stress that we are shaped by what we love because it is one of the most important parts of our life.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:03 | Сообщение # 25
Легенда форума
работа 25 (224 слова)

It's well-known that Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe was not only an outstanding poet but also a great philosopher. And his famous quotation :"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love" is being widely discussed nowadays. Some people support this idea, others don't. Who is more right? As for me, I'm for this statement.
And now let me prove my point of view, will you? Firstly, various hobbies and activities, for example , such as sport, strengthen our character and will. And we become stronger and better. They also make our cultural and intellectual horizons wider. Besides, it improves our logic. Moreover, if we devote our leisure to our hobbies we learn to distribute our time and not waste it on trifles and bad habits. So we avoid taking drugs or alcohol.
However, some other people don't understand Goethe’s philosophical statement. They say that they are shaped by themselves . But I'm sure that they are mistaken. There are a great number of things which influence us: the books we read, the TV programs we watch, the place where we live and many other things surrounding us.
To sum it all up, I would like to underline that I like Goethe’s phrase because it reflects the truth of our life. Discussing such problems people may express various points of view. And I've expressed mine.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:03 | Сообщение # 26
Легенда форума
работа 26 (247 слов)

...Nowadays people all over the world are discussing if they are really shaped and fashioned by what they love. Some of them agree to this idea, others don’t. It’s really an urgent problem, but who is right? As for me, I agree with J.W.Goethe.
...I think that if a person has an active way of life, tries to do and learn something new, he will get the highest result and become an intellectual person. To begin with, I can’t help saying about libraries because they make up an important part of the world culture. Besides, there are people who like going to different theatres, museums because everybody develops inside and outside by what he likes. Moreover, there are great people who love something, do their best and at last become famous.
...However, to tell the truth, there are people who love something, but it doesn’t develop them. For example, people like to watch TV, but there is so much needless information that people begin to lapse. But as far as I’m concerned, TV is the “window into the world” which gives us an opportunity to “travel” all over the world, to “meet” different people and learn about their customs and traditions, and, all in all, it broadens our minds.
...At last, I’d like to stress that I agree with J.W.Goethe. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love, and it’s peasant to understand that while you’re making your lovely business, you’re developing and it’s shaping you.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:03 | Сообщение # 27
Легенда форума
работа 27 (222 слов)

...Some people say that we are really shaped and fashioned by what we love. But other people do not agree to this statement. Whose opinion is better? As for me, I think that all people are greatly influenced by what they love.

....Now I am going to prove my opinion. Firstly, we will develop if we like something. For example, if a person likes to compose poems, it forms his literary skills. He may become a famous poet or a writer. Secondly, people who are interested in something always achieve successes in life. We may mention J. W. Goethe himself who became famous thanks to his philosophical and poetic works. Thirdly, if we did’t not have any interests, our life would be boring and useless.

...But some people think that we are shaped and fashioned only by what surrounds us and, maybe, we do not quite like it or even do not like it at all. I can not agree to it because people can not develop without interests. Tastes differ and every man chooses only that he loves. And the more he likes it, the more it affects him.

...In conclusion, I would like to underline that I agree with Goethe because people should develop if they want. Then their life will become interesting. But so many people, so many opinions.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:03 | Сообщение # 28
Легенда форума
работа 28 ( 229 слов)

...Nowadays people are speaking much about the interdialogue of cultures. Some people say that it is very important, but others consider it harmful. Who is right? As for me, I agree to the first opinion. I think that the interdialogue of cultures is very useful and important in our life.
...Now I would like to prove my opinion. Firstly, the interdialogue of cultures widens our cultural horizons. It is a real pleasure when you can read foreign books in the original. Secondly, you can find friends from abroad. They will tell you about their country and, of course, invite you to their place. You will get a lot of knowledge about their country. And, if you are very communicative, you can explore the world. Thirdly, our life is very hard, and, if there is no interdialogue of cultures, then various wars will break out and our world will be destroyed.
...But others don’t agree to my opinion. They say that their country is the best country in the world, and others can destroy their culture. I think it is false because every culture has some parts of cultures of other countries. If we know about it and love our motherland, then other cultures can never destroy our own culture.
...In conclusion, I would like to stress that the interdialogue of cultures is absolutely necessary for our life and peace.

АдминДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 16:04 | Сообщение # 29
Легенда форума
работа 29 (272 слов)

There are lots of debates concerning the interdialogue of cultures. In particular, some people are sure that it is of great importance. At the same time others consider it harmful. So, whose position is right? As for me, I’m sure that the interdialogue of cultureis is an integral part of the modern world, and I’ll try to prove my position.

Firstly, any culture has its own peculiarities. For example, some of them have marvelous architectural monuments, while others specialize in composing music. And you can’t but agree that learning “fruits” of different cultures people have a better opportunity to learn the world in its variety. Secondly, the interdialogue of cultures helps to stabilize an international situation. The fact is that some countries feel as if they were deprived of their due share, so, they can become closed for cooperation. Of course, in this case the world risks to lose an interesting partner. Finally, there are people who, according to their words, don’t have anything in common with their native culture, and, probably, the interdialogue of cultures will help such people to meet their soul’s needs.

Anyway, there is another opinion on the problem. It is said that the interdialogue of cultures is bad because it has a harmful influence on cultures’ uniqueness. I don’t agree to this point of view. I’m sure that the collaboration of cultures will help any of them to expose its properties wider.

To sum it all up, I’d like to underline once more that, as for me, the interdialogue of cultures has numerous advantages, especially in the modern world. Nevertheless, this problem is interesting and rather versatile.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 11:31 | Сообщение # 30
Легенда форума
работа 30 (226 слов)

...Globalization is often discussed nowadays. Some people think that it is very important, others are sure that it is dangerous. To my mind globalization is necessary and inevitable.

...The process of globalization began in ancient times. Small independent tribes lived on the territory of Russia. The attacks of enemies, droughts, hunger made their life hard. People united and it helped them to survive. The same situation happens now. European countries united into EU. It helps them to overcome the world economic crisis. Besides, globalization helps every person to be a man of the world. People of different countries communicate a lot. We use computers and cell phones. Skype is the best invention which helps people of different continents to communicate. The more friends we have all over the world, the less national conflicts will happen.

...Every medal has two sides. A lot of people are against of globalization. They have their reasons. National cultural traditions are mixed up and become the same. The difference between nations and languages vanishes. The most popular name of newborn boys in Belgium is Mohammed. The problem exists but “the devil is not so black as he is painted”. I am sure that globalization has more advantages than disadvantages.

...I believe that globalization is important. I am sure that we need to reconstruct the USSR. United we stand, divided we fall.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 11:47 | Сообщение # 31
Легенда форума
Работа 31 (270 слов)

...Nowadays our society faces many problems concerning economical sphere and globalization is among them. This problem is really of great importance to the world economy as it affects the majority of countries and their populations. There are two opposite points of view on this cute question.

...On the one hand, right are those who believe that globalization is necessary. And I personally share this point of view. To my mind, globalization is of a great importance as the access to the world market promotes competition which makes producers work more efficiently. Secondly, globalization allows producing firms to expand the audience of buyers due to the export as the supply and demand increase. The rate of GDR increases as well. Thirdly, different states solve global problems which require joint efforts through concluding cooperative agreements and founding associations.

...On the other hand, reasonable are those who think that globalization has a deleterious nature. These people consider that globalization provokes regular crises of the world financial system. Besides, they believe that American corporations get profits out of the world with the help of globalization. I dare disagree with this point of view. The fact is that WTO is the most democratic international organization helping poor countries to protect their interests. Moreover, globalization has already enabled millions of people to escape the poverty gap.

...In conclusion, I would like to say that this problem is indeed of very great value to our modern society. It is high time to look at it differently and more seriously, as it is developing with the time, causing many other problems and influencing on the whole world system.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 11:50 | Сообщение # 32
Легенда форума
Работа 32 (228 слов)

... Globalization is a process of close collaboration among countries which effects their political, cultural and technological spheres of life. There is no doubt that such an important aspect of international relations has its pros and cons. Personally, I support the globalization greatly.

... First of all, the contact among modern states provides them with new ideas and the experience of different reforms so, theoretically, a particular government does not make the same mistake as any other one. Moreover, the authorities are concerned about the problem of racial intolerance spread all over the world. In this case, the international integration helps people to be more respectful to other nations. In addition, foreign scientific works and pieces of art develop our own achievements and enrich our world-view.

... Despite the variety of the advantages of globalization, some people consider it harmful to national unities of countries and their political courses. What they exclaim at international summits is that globalization may grow into a protectorate of word powers under smaller countries. In my opinion, these statements are groundless as the modern law system can foresee such distractive consequences. Finally, globalization is an inalienable side of the growing world so no one can cease it.

...As it was previously stated, we need globalization to be successful in our national and international policy. However, this process must be controlled by a number of juridical organizations.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 11:54 | Сообщение # 33
Легенда форума
Работа 33 (235 слов)

...Every nation is a bearer of inimitable and unique culture. The problem is that people have different attitudes to interpenetration of cultures. In my opinion, this phenomenon is necessary. I think there is no doubt that cultures should interact.

...Firstly, the main argument in favour is a possibility of full-fledged development of cultures. A person cannot develop in isolation from society and culture cannot advance without dialogue with the other cultures. Secondly, an interaction of cultures favours the unity of nations. In one’s turn, it helps people to find common language that is very important in modern society, because it let to avoid conflicts and collisions. Thirdly, an acquaintance with different cultures makes people richer in spiritual sense and excites an aspiration for beauty, kindness and tolerance.

....In spite of these forcible arguments, some people believe that there is no necessity in an interdialogue of cultures. The reason of it is a problem that appears because of internationalization of cultures: maintenance of uniqueness of cultures becomes more difficult, especially for small nations. Nevertheless, I remain of the same opinion, because I think if people take care of their culture and value their nation’s traditions, they will not face this problem.

...In conclusion, I would like to say that dialogue between cultures is essential and integral part of the modern world. This phenomenon is undoubtedly very important as it makes our world better, cleaner, and happier!

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 18:23 | Сообщение # 34
Легенда форума
Работа 34 (289 слов) Проверке подлежат 250!!! (слова, выделенные красным не проверяются)

...The debate on globalization has divided the international community into two opposing camps: globalists and anti-globalists. So, is it curse or blessing? I believe that globalization is a harmful but an inevitable phenomenon. It is another milestone in the development of our civilization.

...We can’t deny that globalization has made less developed countries economically dependent on more powerful states. An illustrative example is Greece torn apart by the strongest economic crisis. Another consequence of globalization is cultural assimilation. First it is expressed in everyday life when people wear the same clothes, use furniture of the same brands. Then a process of cultural absorption comes: the smallest nationalities start to forget their native language. One of the major reasons of the anti-globalization is a threat of loss of man's privacy. It’s possible that in future, if not now, every step will be monitored by the System. We’ll become faceless robots with the same mentality.

... However, globalization has positive features. First it creates a single world currency. If I go to another country I won’t have to change money. The second positive aspect is that I can go abroad easily. I don’t have to learn the language of the country I go to as everybody in the world knows English. But on the other hand the dominance of English worldwide is gradually replacing the native languages. Thus in China government has prohibited the use of English in media.

...In summary I can say that globalization is a phenomenon that carries both negative and positive sides. Karl Marx in his "Capital" said that globalization is a transitional stage from capitalism to socialism. That is what we now observe. So globalization is nothing but a new stage in the development of our civilization.

АдминДата: Воскресенье, 30.10.2011, 22:55 | Сообщение # 35
Легенда форума
Прием работ закончен. Работы, присланные с нарушением положения, к конкурсу не допущены.

Форум » Архив » Архив 2011-2012 » Сочинение-эссе старшая группа
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

bresttheatre.com Рейтинг сайтов Наука / Образование

Copyright MyCorp © 2024